Friday, June 22, 2007

Eat, Crawl, Walk, Talk

Since we returned from my folks house 2.5 weeks ago, some major changes have occurred with the baobao.
  • She wants soup for dinner. Every. Single. Day. Not too hot (we learned the hard way) but always with noodles and carrots. She likes Grandpa Paul's chicken soup the best.
  • She decided that walking (and by walking I mean a Peter-Boyle-as-Frankenstein's-monster stagger) holding Mom and Dad's hands is a great way to get around.
  • She is crawling - forward. Finally! The incentive to get her moving: one of George the dog's toys.
  • She is talking up a storm (considering her parents, no surprise.) See the Word Count list on the right hand toolbar for the running tally.
Now that she's mobile, we've invested in a playpen. So far she hasn't started singing "Dad I'm In Jail. I like it here. It's nice" so I guess we're doing OK though I'm sure Was Not Was would love the residuals.

No comments: