Saturday, February 17, 2007

Because the baby will care what color the walls are




We go in 10 days. So what are we doing? Painting the house. Yup, the basement, the first floor, and maybe even upstairs. Because you know the baby is really going to care that the walls are beautiful, gleaming morning sunshine rather than boring old canvas. And by "we" I mean Andy, who has done all the work. I am the touch-up girl, which means I follow him around with a tiny paintbrush and a cap full of paint.

2 comments:

Steffie B. said...

I hope you are bringing your computer along.....I'm so excited to follow your journey. Another Pingjiang baby.....I'm so excited! Hope you'll post "finished" painting pictures!

Emmie said...

Can't wait to follow your journey as well! I'm sure you can't wait to travel to get little Elizabeth! I'm so excited and happy for you! I'm sure Elizabeth will totally love the paint job! :)